(from: http://www.50firstdates.mu
Since I gave birth to my Andreina, I'm not much of a blogger now. I have no time, been busy taking care of my baby and I don't have enough sleep anymore. But since she's asleep now, I kinda miss sharing what's in my mind.
I've been twitting (http://www.twitter.com/mel
So, many of you were asking me how was it like to give birth.. Painful, YES. Woke up 7:34 in the morning and I immedaitely told my mom that 'I think' I'm having contractions already. I am not that sure of it much 'cause days before I've been feeling slight pains and I've been having spottings. I walked the streets of Sct. Chuatoco and Sct. Reyes. The whole day I kept on walking and walking and I'm not sitting down as to what my mom says so that IT WILL BE THE DAY! 5:00 pm; I can no longer walk. Though my water bag hasn't broke yet, we went to the hospital already and was admitted around 5:30. Hours passed and I can't open my eyes anymore. Drogy na from all the meds.lolAll my nursing friends told me that LABOR is like hell. Honestly, it's not that bad. Only the IE during contractions is the major B. I mean, really! Imagine feeling the unexplainable pain then they'll stick their fingers pa inside you. And what's worse is that you can feel their fingers moving! Kaloka much tehh. I can remember when I feel like pushing real hard while doing IE, someone carried me for the stretcher and the next thing I knew, I was at delivery room already. Btw, that guy nurse is cute :) moving on, so there I was at the delivery room. I can't quite remember but I saw (I didn't felt it) they hung my legs, like in porn films. HAHA and one of the nurses, he was too mabagal in tying my left arm. Namura ko tuloy sya. I'M SORRY. I woke up 3:00 am at the recovery room. I even thought I was
at the morgue and I asked pa if I'm dead! FUNNEH! :))
The long wait is over! I got my angel now the first time I held her, I told her na sya pala yung sumisipa sa tyan ko for 5 months. Ignorant much talaga ko! lol
Being a first time mommy is really a WOW! cheers to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment