Saturday, April 10, 2010

I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown.

You can tell your Jesus that the bitch is back. -Georgina Sparks.

Gadeym night to alla ya'll! Middle finger in the air. PFT!
Why is it that everytime I smoke I feel irritated and I think everyone around me is being INSENSITIVE and the like? Tssss. And NO, I AM NOT MOTHER FCUKIN' PREGNANT! I'm not ready for baby no. 2 yet. And I don't think I will ever be. lol

Browsed my cellphone inbox, purposely so that I can delete all the messages. Until I saw this message from my baby's bastard father.
REYES KA NGA ANDI. (????????) Are you fcuking kidding me? You want my baby to take your surname??? So that's it??? FCUK YOU!

I know I shouldn't stress myself by what he's telling me, but c'mon! All I'm thinking now is how am I going to raise my baby without her asking me who her real father is. My concern, only concern is my baby's future. But with him bugging me all the time, how am I going to do that? I don't want him taking part of my baby's life, OKAY?

I think my mom's right.
My fate is now charging me. I am now suffering from the consequences of my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment