Sunday, July 11, 2010

☄ UNTITLED.

I can't think of what to say.. I feel like sharing my thoughts this morning but as usual, it's this kind of mornings when I choose to be a lazy ass like that. I'm lost for words. I know where but I just don't know how to start. I want to write a genuine blog but yea, I'm too darn lazy!

K, so baby A and I woke up 5 am, cos Andi's an early bird therefore, mommy should be one, too. I'm not that lazy naman pala for waking up this early☺ kudos to baby A! I didn't notice last night that while I was patting Andi I fell asleep with her. I was monitoring Andi cos she's sick. Wawa baby ☹

Anyway, this I will share..
Where do I even begin to describe how I WAS before Andi came to my life. Well, it would take long so I'll just skip that part. Anyway, F! for the good-for-nothing father of Andi. F! for treating me like I am not the mother of his child. F! for being such a dumb ass. F! for complicating things. So much F's!!!!!!!!!!
✞ K, so I'll pray for your soul so you won't burn in hell. BOO yea!

And now I'm speechless! Oh I'm sooo mad. Good thing I think straight and I think selflessly. Top concern is my child, my Andreina, my super ✰.


No comments:

Post a Comment